Breathe + Pause + Presence
Welcome, I’m Amy Goudie, a student & teacher of Yoga, in the Festival City of Edmonton, Canada.
On the yogabyamy blog, I share yoga and meditation related videos and articles from around the internet. Topics range from at-home yoga sequences to meditation intros. and beyond. Wherever yoga takes me, I want to share that with you: the basics of yoga + the journey.
- Specialized in one-on-one yoga sessions in the great outdoors, in your home or a studio location.
- All levels of students are welcome.
- Corporate classes are an option, as are group studio work and events.
My personal interest in Yoga began more than 10 years ago, when I was drawn to the spiritual aspects of Yoga practice. Life was a search for peace and every inhalation + exhalation brought me closer to peace of mind and balance. I fall deeper in love with Yoga every day.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin a conversation. Thank you for taking the time to stop-in. Check back often to watch this site unfold <3
- 200Hr : Yoga Teacher Training, Certified August 2015
- 30Hr : Yoga For Preschoolers & Special Needs Children, Certified September 2016
- 50Hr : Meditation Level 1, Certified June 2017
- 200Hr : Ayurvedic & Yoga Teacher Training, December 2017
- 50Hr : Meditation Level 2, Certified June 2018