Wheel (upward bow) pose is a wonderful release for the heart.
1. Press down through your hands into the mat flattening down your fingers into the mat, extending the front body open.
2. Press firmly down through the foot into your mat. The resulting movement will give more lift in the hips.
3. Squeeze a block between the upper thighs, maintaining hip distance, thus prevent the knees from splaying out.
4. Tuck ribs under creating alignment along the back spinal body.
5. Breathe throughout the pose, allowing for an open airway and improved concentration.